1. Enable The Product Labels Pro App
After installing the app successfully, please go to Admin ⇒ Apps ⇒ Product Labels Pro to try adding catchy labels to your product pages.
*Note: After you change your theme, please come to the app again or refresh to let the app work with your new theme.
2. Add New Labels to The Storefront
2.1. General settings
To add a new label, please select the Add New Label button.
There are three tabs to set up the display and conditions of the label at hand.
Under the General:
• Set the Status to Enable to display the label for products that meet the conditions of the label. Otherwise, choose Disable.
• Enter the Label Name to manage the label more easily.
• Enter an integer number from 0 to 99 to determine the Priority of the label.
• When you set multiple labels for one product, and at the same position, only one label will be shown.
• 0 is the highest priority.
2.2. Configurations of the label
Now, switch to the Configuration tab.
• Please Upload Label from your device and adjust the display of the label on the product page.
• Plus, choose among 9 pre-defined positions in the product thumbnail to show off the label in the most user-friendly way.
• To optimize the display of the label, you can also pick up the Label Ratio to Fixed (px) or Percentage (%). Then, set the Width and the Height accordingly.
• You can also Delete or Change Image.
• You can upload one image at a time.
• The image must be in JPG, SVG, PNG, or GIF format.
• The maximum size allowed is 2MB.
2.3. Conditions of the labels
Under the Conditions tab, you can search for products by their names, collections, and tags.
Finally, remember to Save all settings.
3. Labels Grid
Click on Product Labels Pro to return to Labels grid to check the result.
All saved labels will be recorded into the Labels grid for further management. You can search, edit, or delete the label as wished.
4. Labels in The Storefront
Once you save and enable the label, it will be shown for products that meet the conditions.
Our Product Labels Pro work with:
• All product types: Products, Products with Variants, Gift Card, and Virtual Products.
• All pages: Homepage, Collections, Product Pages, Cart Page, and Search Results Page.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always willing to support you.